Bone/Muscles Problem & treatment
Diseases & Treatments
The bones and muscles tend to get worn with age and other conditions. Osteoporosis is a condition described by a reduction in bone thickness. Bones tend to become weak and fragile in this condition. The most common consequence of osteoporosis is fractures. Osteoporosis does not cause signs or side effects until it has reached an advanced state. Certain signs and symptoms of osteoporosis include:
- Back pain
- Loss of growth after some time
- A stooped stance
- Crack of the vertebra, wrist, hip or other bone
Homeopathy has been a very beneficial modus operandi in the campaign against Osteoporosis. Homeopathic remedies will not reverse existing bone loss, but can help control pain, will slow down or stop further bone loss, can promote stability and healing.
Homeopathic remedies will allow the essential minerals and nutrients to be absorbed more efficiently, thus, further preventing bone fractures, or accelerating healing of any existing fractures by strengthening the bones.
Homeopathic constitutional approach takes into account a patient’s characteristic symptoms, their overall physical and mental condition and understands the way a person’s body reacts to Osteoporosis.
The purpose of Homeopathic approach is to vitalize the body’s natural healing and self-repair ability to create the highest state of health and well-being.
The aim and objective of Homoeopathic management can be achieved by:
- Dietary intake of intake of calcium required by body.
- Correction of intake of calcium apart forms food to regulate the daily requirement of calcium.
- Correction of intestinal absorption of calcium.
- Correction of assimilation of calcium channels in body by constitutional approach.
- Exercise, in the form of light exercises and/or meditation.
- Therapeutic correction in case the above criteria fail or partially improve the patient.
Various homeopathic prescriptions are accessible to cure bone loss and keep up bone mass. They tend to get rid of the condition from its roots and prevent it from happening in the future.
- Matoshree Homoepathy Clinic
- Homeopathic Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Spondylitis In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Joint Problems In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Bone Problems In Kolhapur
Patient Success Stories
Homoeopathic Treatment Gallery
Homoeopathic Clinical Cases by Matoshree Homeopathic Hospital
Diabetic Feet Gangreen
Herpes Zoster (Nagin)
Melasma and Chloasma or Butterfly Mask of Pregnancy
Matoshree Homoepathy Clinic - Homeopaths in Kolhapur
Best Homeopathy Treatment in Kolhapur
Years of Experience
Diseases & Treatments
Dr. Dattatray Chopade Patil is a Homoeopath,Urologist and Gynecologist in Kolhapur and has an experience of 13 years in these fields.