Homeopathic Treatment for Skin Problems
Diseases & Treatments
‘If you don’t bathe properly, you’ll get rashes’. We’ve all heard this statement when we were young, but being unhygienic is not the only cause for eczema. Skin conditions such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, urticaria, skin allergy, psoriasis, etc. are usually symptoms of a larger constitutional problem. Thus, merely treating the visible rash will not cure the problem. Homeopathy is an effective form of treatment for skin diseases as it addresses the root cause of the problem.
When it comes to homeopathy, no one medicine can be used universally. This is because homeopathic prescriptions depend on the symptoms presented and the mental state of the person.
The different forms of Eczema are
- Atopic eczema
- Irritant contact eczema
- Allergic contact eczema
- Infantile seborrhoeic eczema
- Adult seborrhoeic eczema
- Varicose eczema
- Discoid eczema
There are different types of Psoriasis :
Plaque Psoriasis is characterized by raised scaly patches covered with white silvery scales.
Pustular Psoriasis appears in the form of raised bumps filled with non infectious pus. The Skin surrounding the pustules is red and tender.
Pustular Psoriasis types are
- Generalized pustular Psoriasis
- Persistent palmoplantar pustulesis
- Annular pustular Psoriasis
- Acrodermatitis continua
- Impetigo herpetiformis.
Guttate Psoriasis appears as red, tiny dots and the lesions may have some scaling. It may occur after bacterial or viral infection.
Psoriatic Arthritis is a chronic inflammatory arthritis that develops with Psoriasis. It is most commonly a seronegative Oligoarthritis.
The course of Psoriatic Arthritis is usually characterized by flares and remissions. The pattern is as follows
- Asymmetrical oligoarticular arthritis.
- Symmetrical polyarthritis.
- Distal interphalangeal arthropathy.
- Arthritis mutilans.
- Spondylitis with or without ileitis.
- Contact dermatitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Perioral dermatitis
- Neuro dermatitis
- Stasis dermatitis.
The homeopathic approach for Skin problems is the constitutional approach where the patient answers a list of questions, based on which the analysis and evaluation of the case is done and a proper constitutional therapies is selected. As homeopathy believes we need to treat the man in disease and not the disease in man. As Skin disorders are the end results of inner, emotional stress. Homeopathy also don’t believe in treating the Skin disorders by local ointments and creams, rather it prefers the oral therapies which go deep into the system. We also have specialist for Skin Cancer Treatment.
Tips for healthy and glowing Skin
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day to keep your Skin moist.
- Regular exercise to maintain Skin elasticity.
- Protect Skin from UV rays.
- Apply moisturizer after warm face wash to restore the oil keep Skin hydrated.
- Get good sleep.
- Wash your face daily mostly before going to bed.
- Matoshree Homoepathy Clinic
- Homeopathic Treatment for Acne In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Pimples In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Vitiligo In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Warts In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Corns In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Skin Burn In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Black Heads In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Black Spots In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Herpes Zoster In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Gangrene In Kolhapur
- Homeopathic Treatment for Chronic Wounds In Kolhapur
Matoshree Homoepathy Clinic - Homeopaths in Kolhapur
Best Homeopathy Treatment in Kolhapur
Patient Success Stories
Years of Experience
Diseases & Treatments
Dr. Dattatray Chopade Patil is a Homoeopath,Urologist and Gynecologist in Kolhapur and has an experience of 13 years in these fields.